Monday, October 14, 2013

World-Building - Week 1

Hello all. Welcome to week 1 of "World-Building with Sean A. Murray".  This is Nuearth. I've never really made a map before. For my world-building seminar, we had to make a map of our world that we would want to build. Here's how it went.

I got inspired by "Gordon-Michael Scallion's Future Map of the World".  He prophesied that in our distant future, the world will go through major changes. Some of those changes include the rise of lands such as Atlantis. So I said, why not start there.


As you can see in my map, everything is based on Sacred Geometry.  The green dots are locations where major energy sources are.  They're strategically placed based on the "Tree of life" geometry. The details of the story keep changing in my head but I guess the gist of it is there.


No comments:

Post a Comment