Friday, November 22, 2013

World Building - Week 5 - 6

I've been so MIA. Work was horrendous this past week. Also, I've been attending Art Conventions all throughout November. I got to meet and greet a lot of GREAT artist throughout November. I'll do a post on the Conventions I've been to soon.

Here is what I've been building lately. In week 5, we focused on vehicles and in week 6 is about bringing everything we've covered and bringing it all in one piece. Here are some sketches on my ideas. So far, its been a great ride.

This is kind of a long post (bear with me) but I hope you can get the scope of what I'm working on.


Week 5

Here are my posts for week 5 vehicles.




Week 6
Here are some sketches for week 6.
I'm not proud of any of them. =(





Week 3

I'm also backed up with my flora and fauna pieces. Its not really done but here is what I got. My issue with these concepts are that they aren't really authentic enough for my liking. It'd take me weeks to do more studies on creatures and plants that I think would fit best for this world that I have in mind. 





Bonus post (I wanted to share)

Yesterday, while I was trying to make concepts for my week 6 assignment, I got too caught up with artists block so I took a step back and did some speed paintings on possible "landmarks". I recorded the process.



 








No comments:

Post a Comment